Is this glue the start of your Happily Ever After?
Everlasting is a no-fuss, long-lasting adhesive that bonds in under a second and delivers up to 7 weeks retention, even the most difficult conditions. If you’re searching for a glue that will keep your client’s lashes in place through any magical unicorn ride, search no more.
With a non-viscous consistency that prevents fans from becoming over-saturated, Everlasting is perfect for creating beautiful, fluffy Open-Volume and Mega-Volume fans – virtually guaranteeing no more ‘bad glue days’ for any Lash Babe. And its rapid-dry technology steps in to save the day by reducing application time by up to 30 minutes for a full mega-volume set.
Everlasting works best at a humidity range of 40-70%, and a controlled temperature of 17-22 degrees Celsius.
- Drying time – under 1 second
- Recommended for advanced and intermediate technicians only
- Colour – black, seamless finish
- Choose from 3ml and 5ml sizes
- Medium fumes
- Use within 60 days of opening
For professional use only.
Please read our terms of sale
You may be asked for evidence of industry certification before supply.
Please choose wisely open adhesive can not be returned and will not be refunded.
Instructions for proper use:
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute before each use.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN! Adhesive should be applied to lashes only and should not touch skin at any time.
- Client’s eyes should remain completely closed through entire application.
- Use lash-specific lint-free under-eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimise fumes. Not to be used with paper tape or any natural fibre tape (such as micropore tape).
- Fumes from lash extension adhesives may cause an allergic reaction in certain people.
- A Client Information Consent Form should be completed before first lash extension application for every client.
- A patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch tests should be performed for all new clients and every time a different adhesive is used for application (different adhesives have different percentages of ingredients).
- Please note: it is possible for a client to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instructions on the back of the label and product MSDS before use.
- We advise working in a well-ventilated space and using Anti Allergy Gel to absorb gases and fumes cyanoacrylate releases during curing.
SHIPPING NOTE : During the summer months Shipping via Express Post is recommenced. This will ensure the fastest possible delivery time for your adhesive, limiting it from environmental heat exposure.