Because not all heroes wear capes.
Featuring our exclusive iconic bond technology, Superhero adhesive bonds lashes for up to eight weeks – the kind of retention time that most lash artists (and clients) only dream of!
Its super-thin consistency and lightning-fast dry time makes mega volume lashing oh-so-easy, speeding up the application process and significantly reducing the amount of time and work you need to spend on infill appointments. As long as your application speed can keep up!
Are you ready to take the Superhero Challenge?
If you’re an advanced lash artist with a passion for perfect isolation and an intermediate working speed you could be ready to find out if Superhero is your new favourite adhesive.
Superhero works best in humidity range of 25%-45%.
Our recommendation is a controlled humidity of 40% and temperature 17-22 degrees Celsius. Summertime application and more humid climates may require professional dehumidifier to maintain optimum conditions.
Due to its extremely fast drying time, it is not advised to use Superhero with Glue Aid.
- Drying time – 0.5-1 second
- Retention – up to 8 weeks. Superhero has the longest and best retention of any adhesive on the market
- Viscosity – very thin
- Colour – black, seamless finish
- Minimal fumes
- Flexible structure
- Choose from 5ml or 10ml size
- Use within 60 days of opening
For professional use only.
Please read our terms of sale
You may be asked for evidence of industry certification before supply.
Superhero is not recommended for beginners or inexperienced lash artist.
Please choose wisely open adhesive can not be returned and will not be refunded.
Instructions for proper use:
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute before each use.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN! Adhesive should be applied to lashes only and should not touch skin at any time.
- Client’s eyes should remain completely closed through entire application.
- Use lash-specific lint-free under-eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimise fumes. Not to be used with paper tape or any natural fibre tape (such as micropore tape).
- Fumes from lash extension adhesives may cause an allergic reaction in certain people.
- A Client Information Consent Form should be completed before first lash extension application for every client.
- A patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch tests should be performed for all new clients and every time a different adhesive is used for application (different adhesives have different percentages of ingredients).
- Please note: it is possible for a client to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instructions on the back of the label and product MSDS before use.
- We advise working in a well-ventilated space and using Anti Allergy Gel to absorb gases and fumes cyanoacrylate releases during curing.
SHIPPING NOTE : During the summer months Shipping via Express Post is recommenced. This will ensure the fastest possible delivery time for your adhesive, limiting it from environmental heat exposure.