Mega Volume / Level 1
This is a basic training introducing technicians to Volume lashes. During this training we will also teach Mega Volume which is the fastest of all Volume techniques. This technique is also known as 8-15d and is great for fast and extremely fluffy lashes.
With this technique you will be able to shorten your work time add deliver volume as never before. You will also learn tips and tricks put together through the years of work with Volume.
Mega Volume is advance technique and we require our students to be advance with classic lashes to take this training.
Skills required for this training:
- Perfect lash isolation
- Perfect single lash application to natural lash
- Basics of classic lash extensions
- Good vision
We will teach you:
- Basics of Volume Lashing
- About different Volume techniques
- Natural lash safety
- Volume weight calculation
- Proper eye preparation for Volume application
- Volume lash layering
- Perfect bonding rules
- Volume lash wrap
- Eye shape correction
- Eye styling
- Building fans with 0.03mm / Practice
- Work time improvement
- Tips and tricks
- After care
- Practice on the model
- Practice on the model evaluation
- This training is 1 day, 8 - 10 hours and you have option to book with us additional training day. You are require to have a model for a training. If you are out of town we will help with providing model however some additional charges may apply.
- This training is Theory and hands on practice.
- Our training's are always held in friendly and relaxing atmosphere. We do our best to provide individual approach to each student. Each student will receive a custom Mega Volume essential kit as well as all materials to work on the training.
- Each attendee has to understand that practice is a key when working with Volume. We are always happy to provide additional consolation and answer all the question which may raise after the training.
To sign up please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
for a training info pack
Lash Box LA - AUSTRALIA
Lash Box LA - Mega Volume Australian training locations
Gold Coast, Sydney